Monday 14 September 2009

Missing books

Hiya all.

I've emailed Lorraine today asking if she'd send all the books to me so that I can get them distributed asap.

When I contacted her in June she said she had Brian's, Gesa's, David's and Lindsay's Moleys ready to post, and she was going to send Gesa's onto me, and that she was going to ask later who to send mine onto.

But I didn't receive Gesa's, so I mailed her again in July, but then I have been away for most of the 7 weeks over summer so I haven't chased her up again until now.

I know Brian and Lindsay got theirs back from Lorraine soon after she replied in June. So we're still missing Gesa's and David's. I also sent Vivian's to Lorraine some time back, and Lorraine said she was going to send Viv's back to me.

So, as far as I can tell;

Lorraine has mine (Steph), Gesa's, David's, and Viv's, and her own (Lorraine's)
Casey has his own.
David has his own.
Linday has his own.

That's eight in all.

If I haven't heard from her in a week I'll send her a letter. I hope she's okay in herself, but I also hope she's able to get the books sent to me, if sending them individually isn't possible.

Here's hoping.

6 comments:

Gesa said...

Hi,

well - I've got mine back in the initial sending back round, and so has Brian, who isn't on your list here.

Brian McGurgan said...

Yes, Gesa's right - Steph, you mention above that I had received mine but in your list towards the bottom of the post you have David on there twice (and had probably meant me when you said he has his book now). I did receive my book several months ago. I hope everyone is doing well and that you all receive your books back soon.

Yellow said...

Apols, that's what I meant, that Brian has his book, but not David. Apols, all you blokes look alike.

vivien said...

I haven't received mine and I really really want it - Lorraine please get it posted - it must be a year now???

Yellow said...

I wrote to Lorraine last week, so I'll let you know if/when I get a reply.

Unknown said...

Are you looking for a site where you can practically find comfortable and good paying jobs, for professionals who can do jobs for you, for social network where you can share different insights to sincere people, for a private tutor who can help you attend successfully to your homework and a full time job? No worries www.usincerely.com have it all.

U sincerely offers you connection to your friends and other people worldwide that offers opportunities to diverse interest groups. U sincerely helps you find highly skilled professionals at the best possible price. You could as well look for a job that suits your qualifications.

U sincerely revolutionizes the conventional job seeking and hiring system. Now you can work online in the most flexible manner and gain unlimited access to skilled professionals.

To learn more about this promising site that will open your gate to success in career and social life, visit www.usincerely.com