Thursday 5 June 2008

Steph on Themes

I don't know about you, but I'm loosing track again of who's chosen what theme. So, I've added the themes to the list on the top right of the blog. But I don't think it looks right up there. So, if any of you can see where it would be more fitting and knows how to change the blog layout, then feel free to make whatever changes you like.

Casey's emailed me to say my Moley has arrived, so I'm very excited to see what he writes and what images he posts from it.

7 comments:

vivien said...

excellent idea :>)

Gesa said...

Hi - yes, good idea. We could actually do a little image for each, and then just do a search 'Genesis' command when you click on Steph's, e.g.? If we get our tagging done ok. I could do that, but don't have rights to change layout at the moment... i think one needs admin rights, which possibly are only held by you Steph at the moment? You can assign them to everyone else you wish :)

daviddrawsandpaints said...

I think it looks good already Steph.
And Gesa: could the image be a small detail from one of our sketches?

Yellow said...

Gesa, good idea. I'll have a look now into admin roles.

Yellow said...

Okay, now you all have admin authorisation thingy. So you can jazz up the site to your hearts content. I love David's idea of images from the Moleys, but Gesa, you'd have to fiddle with the links if you can. I think I'll go back and add Genesis and Yellow to any of my posts. That way in the future, you could track the history of an individual Moley, or of an artist's input, just through the labels. Hey, this is a clever tool.

Casey Klahn said...

Have a look at The Colorist for some nifty images that hotlink to labels, such as My Artworks and My Abstracts.

Trouble is, those were automatically done for me by Blogger. I wouldn't have any idea how to make an image "hot".

Great thinking, Yellow. I am getting the idea that there is some fairly heavy gray matter among this little group!

Lor Lor said...

This blog rocks!